Terms & Conditions
Maison Alainh - Terms of Service
1. Fees for all public events must be fully payable at time of booking.
2. Any other arrangements are at the discretion of Maison Alainh.
Transfer of booking to another person – Public Event
Maison Alainh must be informed in writing of any participants’ name changes forty-eight (48) hours prior to the event.
Maison Alainh reserves the right to cancel any public events due to unforeseen circumstances. In the event of cancellation, Maison Alainh will endeavor to inform all participants of the cancellation and advises on a reschedule date.
1. All public events are non-refundable.
2. Credits can be used for future events within six (6) months.
3. Submissions must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Gift voucher can be used for events specified on the voucher.
2. Gift voucher cannot be redeemed for cash.
3. Gift voucher expires six (6) months from date of purchase.
4. Gift voucher does not automatically guarantee a place for an event. Booking must be made via email@example.com.
5. Gift voucher holders cannot attend an event without booking confirmation prior to the event.
6. Gift voucher holders can choose to use the gift voucher for other events not specified on the voucher if the other events are of the same value. Any changes will be at the discretion of Maison Alainh.
1. Consultancy Service Agreement is presented and agreed upon after each service request. Consultancy Services including but not limited to Cellar Management, In-house Sommelier Services, Corporate Events, Brand Ambassador and other private residence or trade projects.
2. Fees for consultancy services must be payable according to service fee schedule agreement.
All participants engaging with Maison Alainh
1. This term applies to both public, private and bespoke events commissioned by Maison Alainh.
2. Maison Alainh accepts no responsibility for lost or stolen property.
3. Persons causing a nuisance to other participants may be removed from the event. Maison Alainh will not be liable for any expense incurred by the participant should this occur.
4. Drunken, disruptive and uncontrollable behavior will not be tolerated at any time.
5. Maison Alainh accepts no responsibility for any damage or theft inflicted by any participants while taking part in any Maison Alainh events.
6. No legal liability will be accepted in the unlikely event of any person suffering an injury or
accident as a participant of any event conducted by Maison Alainh or any other operators on our behalf.
7. Maison Alainh do not recommend driving home after our events. All our venues are conveniently located within walking distance to buses, trains and ferry public transport.
Maison Alainh makes every effort to ensure that event information supplied is correct at all times. We reserve the right to modify event schedules, locations, fees and consultant when necessary. All enrolled participants will be notified in case of changes.
All participants engaged in the services (including but not limited to wine consultant services or public events) organized by Maison Alainh acknowledge that they have fully read, understood and accepted these Terms of Service prior to making enquiries and bookings.
Under the Liquor Control Act 1988, it is an offence to sell or supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years on licensed or regulate premises; or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase, or attempt to purchase, liquor on licensed or regulated premises.